Saturday, September 14, 2013

Outsider music mega-post

Hey yallllll,

So, I stumbled upon a treasure-trove of outsider music and private press albums I've been trying to find for quite some time. The only problem is, it's on Youtube. So, instead of gradually converting the videos into mp3's and posting albums here, I'm going to let YOU sort through this collection and find what you like. I have no idea who this guy is, but these all claim to be ripped directly from original vinyl, which means homeboy has A LOT of expendable cash. Some of these things go for like 2 grand or something. You've probably heard stuff like Lucia Pamela and Jerry Rayson, but the fact that this guy HAS these records is pretty ridiculous. But, there's also stuff you can't find anywhere else (as far as I know) like Justen O'Brien and Jake, Steve Drake Band, Mistress Mary, and a whole slew of oddball religious albums. Anyhow, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/9711886/videos

No comments: