Thursday, March 4, 2010

Program tonight


So, I haven't posted any downloads for this week...mostly because it's been a hectic few days...but I promise there'll be more stuff in the near future. Aside from that, Obscuro! is tonight...midnight til 2 as usual, and I'm thinking about doing a ten-show run featuring full-length albums again. It's been quite a while since the last run, and I've got hella record-buildup. Here are some of the things that I'll be featuring if I do this:

Bob Harrison - Yellow Moon
Elvis impersonator who cut a record of his own songs

Twilight Nuages - Untitled LP
High school band teacher enlists his students and makes a 70's lite-rock album

Bobby Brown - Live
No, not THAT Bobby Brown. This guy is a mystical weirdo who puts out some really cool homemade records. This one wasn't really recorded live, because he thought there was too much audience noise on the real live recording and re-did his entire set in his van that same day with one dude watching. Strange, but it kicks ass.

Black Widow - Sacrifice
Satanic psych-rock! And plenty of it. This is where that 'Come! Come! Come to the Sabbat!' song comes from...

...and MORE!

So, that's a heads-up of what you can expect here (and on the radio) in the weeks to come, and I will continue posting mp3 versions of my podcasts for those who are not iTunes-inclined.

No comments: